Our daughter was attending the SLC in Niles MI.She was actually doing better.

The people who tutored were genuinely helpful and concerned. However the owner of the franchise Donna Campbell decided to close the branch with no notice. We did not find out about the closing until we drove to the office and we were informed of the decision by a very confused employee. Evidently it was as big a surprise to him as well.

We did recieve a letter in the mail a week later telling of the closing and giving us a week to file for a refund. We called this woman after contacting the SLC main office and being told they could do nothing. They provided us with the phone number for her. We have never heard from her.

She opened a new tutoring center in a neighboring town.This woman owes us over 7000 dollars which we will never see again I am sure.

Had an Experience with Sylvan Learning Center?

Comments

#319577

file a claim with the bankruptcy court,

Institute For Integrative Nutrition - What to know before you consider enrolling - Exploited by IIN, Alumni Institute For Integrative Nutrition "1. "Free" website: They offer a free website where IIN information is at and you can personalize it but can't erase anything from it. Later on they decided to "partner"..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Www.Actualtests.com does not honor it's "LifeTime Membership" ! Actualtests "I purchased an www.actualtests.com membership account in the year 2005 for $100.00 This allowed me to download any PDF for any exam and whenever i wanted to. Since the beginning..." Read more Actualtests not honoroing lifetime access and removed purchase invoice from account Actualtests "I wish that I could give 0 stars. I purchased unlimited access on 8-30-2010 and even downloaded a file in May 2017. I tried to login yesterday and I kept..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more